Kissed with a hint of vanilla. At 90 sensible calories a cup, how can you not enjoy the creamy goodness of Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk!
Why We Love It
- Shelf-stable packaging allows pantry storage
- 90 calories per serving
- 50% more calcium than dairy milk1
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
- No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
Size: 1 Quart (946 mL)
1 1 Silk Vanilla Almondmilk: 45% DV of calcium vs. 30% DV in fat-free dairy milk. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Data consistent with typical fat-free dairy milk.