How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk® Original Almondmilk? Probably with a great big smile on your face! At a sensible 60 calories a cup, it’s delicious over cereal, in coffee, as part of a favorite recipe or served straight up in a glass.
Why We Love It
- Shelf-stable packaging allows pantry storage
- 60 calories per serving
- 50% more calcium than dairy milk1
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
- No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
Size: 1 Quart (946 mL)
1 Silk Original Almondmilk: 45% DV of calcium vs. 30% DV in fat-free dairy milk. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Data consistent with typical fat-free dairy milk.
It’s delicious over cereal, mixed with coffee, added to favorite recipes or chugged straight from the carton.
Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum.
Vitamins & Minerals
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2.